Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mansfield Park

Mansfield Park is yet another Jane Austen book I love. I will admit that I am a Jane Austen freak and  always will be. Most people stick to the movies off of Jane Austen's books but the books are SOOOO much better you just have to get pass that they all have around 600 pages.  I have given many lectures to my friends on why they should read the actual book (not the abridged), but that is set for another day. Mansfield Park is about a girl named Fanny Price who was sent off to live with her (rich) cousins when she was ten years old. Although none of her cousins were mean, none of them were especially nice , except Edmund. She grows up to be a companion to her Aunt. Well, long story in short after Edmund realizes that the Miss Crawford  he believes himself to love with is not so great they get married and live happily ever after. The end. I  do not have the time to write a ten page book report on this book so I do not give it justice at all. YOU JUST HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK!!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment