Ok, so I know I usually just write about books but this time I am going to write my bucket list.The reason for this is I entered a giveway on another blog and all you had to do to enter is post your bucket list. I don't expect to win, I've never won a raffle or giveaway in my entire life, but still I think it will be fun to write down (or in this case type) what you would like to do before you die.So here goes................
1.Travel the world
2.Become a Proverbs 31 woman
3.Go on at least one mission trip during colledge or highschool
4.Go to Cumberland Island and stay at The Greyfield Inn.
5.Sky dive
6.Try strange types of food
7.Learn French
That about sums it up for me!:)
awesome list--thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteAwesome list! I'm making mine too... I've got about 5 or 6 so far. =) Thanks so much for following my blog! It really means a lot. =D
ReplyDeleteAbby
FollowGod